Sunday 3 March 2013

OOTD: Florals

Vintage Blouse (similar here)/ Primark Trousers,Bag (similar here) &Heels/Fossil Watch (similar here)/ H&M sunnies

Florals. I am really sick of this weather! I want Summer back - NOW! Who is with me? 
I don't want to wear my coat anymore so for shooting this outfit I simply didn't. How do you like my outfit? These are my favourite pants, so into the floral print. Paired it with my Mom's beaded vintage blouse, mine now of course, which went really great with my white nails. If you are on Stylight, check out my board on there with a fitting video and more similar pieces to my ensemble to buy.
Have have a great Sunday everyone!
Blumen. Ich bin dieses Wetter ech leid! I will das der Sommer zurückkehrt - SOFORT! Wer stimmt mir zu? Ich will wirklich keinen Mantel mehr anziehnen müssen. Deshalb hab ich den hier auch gleich weggelassen. Wie gefällt euch meine Outfit?
Ich trage meine Lieblingshose im hübschen Blumenmuster. Ich habe sie mit der Vintage Bluse meiner Mutter kombiniert, die jetzt natürlich mir gehört und ide toll mit meinen weißen Nägeln harmoniert. Falls ihr auf Stylight seid, schuat doch mal bei mir vorbei, habe ein passendes Video zum Outfit hinzugefügt, sowie mehr ähnliche Teile die ihr nachkaufen könnt.
Euch allen einen tollen Sonntag!


Share:

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look! That top is divine and gorgeous pants!
    ...I love your blog! I am an official follower! Follow my blog as well on Bloglovin or GFC!

    http://www.blackandolives.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh so sweet of you! thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Loooove this outfit- so cute :) That vintage blouse is amazing.x

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!!! I love the beading :)

      Delete
  4. Oh same here, hate this winter -_-
    The shirt is fabulous, love your jewelry too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yes SUMMER HURRY UP! :D

      Delete
  5. OMG GEILE SCHUHE!! :O
    Wann hast du die gekauft????? :)
    Love Lois xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig